Páginas

domingo, 26 de abril de 2015

Personal growth

Hey hey,

I'm connected with so many things that I can't see or touch. But I'm sure that things will be visible in so many kind of aspects in my life. My blog has a fashion side (most of the time I do it on Facebook or Instagram) but lifestyle and our vision in the world is something that I really care about and also like to Post about it. For me there's nothing more important than look around, try to find who I am, what I can improve, what I want for me, and so...

Since very young I started reading articles about personal growth, spiritual journey and the ''secret'' of our life. I believe everything in life have a purpose. The most motivated we are, more closer we get.



Imagine you as Marketing Company! 

If you have something to sell you need to know the product very well. So imagine you are a product in this life, but a different one. One very special human being that have feelings, that have skills in life, beliefs, and so much more. If you know what you are (and this is something that you will always learn, and change during this life process) you know where you want to go. If you are ''selling'' your skills to someone you need to believe in them. Do you think a company have a best-seller if they don't know how to describe what they have to sell? When you have an interview for a job you need to present you as someone that will be essential for the company, even if you don't have that degree maybe you will be the piece that they need. Go for what you love, not for what you think it's going to make money. If you're doing what you love, you just will earn more and more. Because your passion about it will bring so many good profits, that you will feel you're just doing what you love, and the compensation will come.


Make your own objectives

So many times in our life we lose our focus. We want to be successful, we want to have money, we want a Ferrari, or no! A Rolls Royce. No, no! I just want a Mercedes... Maybe I want a closet full of clothes. I want three kids. Or no! Maybe with this economy I will not make it happen. I want to live outside of my country. Or maybe North of my country it's what I need. I'm lost. I don't know where to go. STOP IT! Focus on what you want. You can't tell the universe you want something that you don't even know if you want it. Please don't be negative, be positive, just ask for what you want, don't complicate even more the process. Make everything clear. If your dream is to have a family, husband, kids, a big mansion in LA, 4 cars, or whatever, just write it down. Think about it everyday, improve, don't forget that every step you will do in life have a purpose. You will make it happen. Just don't lose the focus. I have so many examples of successful people... Look at Manny Khoshbin. He started from the bottom, he started selling dry fruits door to door. Yes, he was selling door to door. Then he opened a business that was forced to shut down. Do you think we just was born rich, with all that easy life? No! He made a plan, he started his Real Estate business and now he's having an amazing life, he's the owner of beautiful cars, P1, Bugattis, Rolls Royce, beautiful Mansion, amazing and beautiful wife, a child. Take a look at this video.



Be an entrepreneur

Will take time as well. But there's nothing better that have your own business. Not because I created mine, I'm not talking about personal experience, I will have mine, I know where I want to go and I need this step in my life. I think also that you guys can think the problem about your age, your financial situation, the economy. You can be 50, 21, 30... Doesn't matter. A business it's not about your age. It's about your responsibility, about your courage, about your spirit to lead! You have so many books, so many articles that you can take some inspiration to open your business. I'm sure you have a passion, and everything can start from that. If you need time to take a step, take that time, but don't waste days without doing anything. What about this famous girls on youtube? There's another example that I would like to talk. Kéfera 5inco Minutos. That girls is huge at the moment. And she started videos without any fancy things around, without a professional around. Now? Now she's doing her own business, she's being an actress (as she wanted), she's selling so many tickets for her shows, all over Brazil. Did she started rich, perfect, with all the help that she needed? No... Did she knew that after all she would be that famous and successful? No, but she started... with something that she loves to do. And no, she didn't spend thousands of dollars to open a business, but she made it! Vamo que vamo!! 



Honestly i have so many things to write about it, but I don't want to make massive posts about it. Also I'm going to buy a new book The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. I heard it's a good book.

I really hope you guys make this personal growth, the step to make changes in our life. When we think positive we open loads of doors, with so many amazing things. I met one person during Dubai that makes me think that I don't want to be like that person. I used to be like that, never taking risks, always choosing the comfort zone, not speaking my mind, accepting everything that I couldn't hold anymore, being negative. That person was a lesson for what I don't want to be. And I hope everyone will make up their mind to be positive. Embrace the future.


Sem comentários: